- Relax both physically and mentally
- increase the flexibility of your muscles and tendons
- Increase your range of motion
- Improve your muscle tone
- Develop cardiorespiratory endurance
- Raise your fatigue threshold
- Prevent injuries and pain in both muscles and joints.
Stretching is a gentle exercise inviting you to pay attention to your inner self. Stretching regularly will improve how you look as well as the way you move. You hold your head higher, your belly is flatter, your chest is open and your legs are long. Gracefulness is the natural result of a supple body. The true beauty of your appearance has more to do with your physical balance than with your waist size, and it also has a lot to do with the flexibility of your muscles.
Why you should stretch:
- Maintains or Increases range of motion, especially to increase the range of motion in a joint when that range corresponds to performance.
- Increase muscle tone. Using the muscle’s strength in passive resistance, stretching accelerates muscle tissue growth
- Stretching warms up the muscles, tendons and joints
- Relieve stress due to oxygenating and euphoric effects
- Relax, recuperate, and prevent injuries.
A great addition to your regular workout, preparation for the ski season, or wanting to increase your flexibility, register for weekly stretch classes or try a drop in class.
Call (250) 352-3545
Or email MissCsSchoolOfDance@gmail.com